Comic 62 - Sell to the alchemist

8th May 2018, 7:22 PM in Humble Beginnings at Humblestart
Average Rating: 5 (2 votes) Rate this comic
Sell to the alchemist
<<First Latest>>

Author Notes:

Morgenstern 8th May 2018, 7:22 PM edit delete
Morgenstern
You sell your mushrooms and water to the alchemist, bringing your gold count up to 280g.

You ask her if disguise potions could be altered--if someone can make a specific one, instead of just being gender flipped.

"D-doubt it," she says. "I... tried. Maybe a... likeamasteralchemist. Or something. I don't know. I... think it's more than you could do. With a potion."

You ask the alchemist if there's any potions for growing or shrinking people.

"Growing. Yeah," she replies. "Not shrinking. Th... there's artifacts. That can do that. A ring, I think. So I've heard."

You ask if she's made any headway on that acid resistance.

"Oh. Yeah." The alchemist hustles back behind the counter, reaching for a potion on the lower shelves. Her skirt is... ridiculously short, easily hiking halfway up her rear as she bends over. The room gets an eyeful of her violet panties riding between her pale ass cheeks, but no one says a word.

She returns with a green vial, and hands it to you.

"Here."

You receive a Burn Resist Potion.

"That'sall. I don't have th... the supplies to make any more. S'town blows."

You take a deep breath... and explain what you've gotten into with the slimes, the goblins, and--

"Wait," she says, almost shoving her hand physically at your face. "Back up. ...A talking King Slime?"

You and Valley elaborate, explaining that yes, the King Slime was shaped like a woman and spoke pretty eloquently.

The alchemist actually makes eye contact with you. "Wow. Okay. That's... different. Go on."

You continue, explaining what the goblins have asked you to get for them to call the turf war off.

"Kindahot," the alchemist mumbles, prompting raised eyebrows from Valley. "Not my scene, though. Gobs are gross."

Lagrand speaks up with some hesitance. "Do you perhaps know anyone whose scene it would be?"

"No," the alchemist says flatly. "I don't... Idon'tknowanyone. Don't leave much."

"Pshyeah," Valley replies under her breath.

Lastly, you ask what the alchemist thinks she could do with the rage water.

The alchemist shrugs her shoulders. "Something. Dunno."

Comments:

Tech 8th May 2018, 8:17 PM edit delete reply
Slug the burn resist potion and bang the king slime.
Zinc 8th May 2018, 8:43 PM edit delete reply
Pretty much agreed about chugging the burn resist and doing the deed with the slime.

Goblin orgy surely is something many look forward to, but there's no particular reason not to share the experience with someone more experience in such acts... someone who would give us something in exchange for providing them this opportunity. The alchemist doesn't know anyone, but perhaps a little research -- potentially in our hometown, which we have yet to visit -- will yield someone inclined toward these activities. There's gotta be a way to profit from this, more than achieving inspiration.
Szled 9th May 2018, 5:02 AM edit delete reply
Didn't the goblin chief say that we may take as much time as we need? We could just leave the gobs for a while, maybe ask one or two ppl we meet if they are up for it, I'm sure the chief won't mind...
Red Rainbow 8th May 2018, 9:17 PM edit delete reply
Our alchemist...has disguise potions and a "brother". *Wink* Discount or perhaps affinity up chance?
Mochi 8th May 2018, 11:04 PM edit delete reply
Mochi
two things with the slime thirst:

1) she said she wasn't interested.
2) we do not currently have a penis with which to bang the slime.
1977 9th May 2018, 1:28 AM edit delete reply
1) King gives a few nods. "Indeed. Slimes eat and digest by absorption, thus... yes, my insides would be quite damaging to you! I believe this can be toned down with practice..." She casts a glance aside. "Practice I have not had. I suppose that does provide a quick and easy answer to your offer, as grateful as I am for the sentiment!"

You look at Valley, who still has a wide grin across her face. "You should like... start practicing. Y'know, just in case?"

King returns the smile. "Perhaps I shall! That is a brave new avenue to explore, and I will consider it."

She only declined because of the burning, that's what the Burn Rsist Potion is for.

2) We just have to wait a little until the effect wears off, until then we have a goblintribe ;)
Nikki 8th May 2018, 11:20 PM edit delete reply
Now that we have some actual cash, maybe we should see if the GENERAL STORE or SMITH are still open? We haven't visited either yet.
guest 8th May 2018, 11:37 PM edit delete reply
+1. Although Valley should maybe be cautious as she did kinda abandon her post. Also unsure how people would react to Lagrand. Either way... be cautious when going out.
1977 9th May 2018, 1:33 AM edit delete reply
+1 It's time for new clothes. Then we can scrap the guard uniforms.
As for Lagrand, does anyone besides the Alchemist actually know him?
Tentechoes 9th May 2018, 7:26 AM edit delete reply
+1 we could use some new clothes for our new body ; ) (hmm is it still possible for us to make an excuse if the people ask Valley why she left her post? Let be cautious when we go to the other stores)
Gallstone 9th May 2018, 12:35 PM edit delete reply
+1 For some shopping. Get better equipment for the party.

Step two: investigate the bandits raiding the caravans, both for the bounty and to find out more about the panty-thief.

Or possibly: go to Peace Calling and investigate the possibility of a long-lost sibling.
Fireopal 9th May 2018, 12:12 AM edit delete reply
Also, compliment her on her panties and do some flirting. She gave us such a good oral as a man, it would be interesting if she would be willing to show us her skills with us as a woman. Maybe magic changes the bodily fluids we have as a woman.
Zinc 9th May 2018, 1:36 AM edit delete reply
+1
Krylo 9th May 2018, 9:20 AM edit delete reply
I also +1 this. I don't really care about sleeping with her again, but she's kind of adorkable.
Curse 9th May 2018, 2:08 AM edit delete reply
Might be a good idea to get some sleep (outside of town in our tent) in the morning while still a girl, check out the general store and see about buying some clothes for both our male and female forms
Shadoe 9th May 2018, 2:29 AM edit delete reply
+1
Iago 9th May 2018, 4:39 AM edit delete reply
Considering how much this town blows, maybe she'd be interested in getting out a bit more - as a member of our party, even ?
Do some field research, get her hands on unique exotic ingredients, see new places, meet interesting people, all that noise ?
Perks include security in numbers, balanced by a knack for getting in trouble, and ready access to magecum. She might even kind of get along with our other science-boy, Inzo the mechanist.

And if she has an interest in a girl-mages' lovejuice as well, we'd be quite happy to help.


Either way, slime time !
We might not even need the potion if we hurry and meet the king as a female.
Tentechoes 9th May 2018, 7:19 AM edit delete reply
+1 gonna plus one all of these good ideas h e c k
TerraNova 9th May 2018, 10:36 AM edit delete reply
Would a disguise potion work on a slime?
Portal In Time 9th May 2018, 12:26 PM edit delete reply
Portal In Time
Assuming all the disguise potion does is change the user’s sex, then no, I don’t think it would work on an androgynous creature. Maybe it would change the slime’s race to like, a blue slime or something? But probably not.

It might just be completely benign for them. After all, slime physiology is waaay different than human and taur.
lapdragon 9th May 2018, 11:03 AM edit delete reply
Ask about a potion of forgetting, and possibly something to cure disease - if we're currently female (and can become female at need via potion), then we can take care of the goblin request ourselves. Forgetting runs the risk of not getting inspired by the ordeal, but we'd get the job done. We'll probably need the cure disease potion/scroll afterwards to take care of any cross-species contamination.
Jochi 9th May 2018, 12:44 PM edit delete reply
We finally met a female who has NOT had her panties stolen. This makes her either a suspect or a imminent victim. If we could trick her into drinking a disguise potion, we might find out which. Also, adding her to the party would lose us either Valley or Lagrand. We need a tank more than a second caster, so Lagrand would go play with Inzo.
Fireopal 9th May 2018, 1:12 PM edit delete reply
On the other hand, with two females who are into us in the party, once we become a man again: mff threesome :)
tungsten 9th May 2018, 2:53 PM edit delete reply
seduce the alchemist