Comic 58 - Take some inventory

6th May 2018, 1:13 PM in Humble Beginnings at Humblestart
Average Rating: 5 (1 votes) Rate this comic
Take some inventory
<<First Latest>>

Author Notes:

Morgenstern 6th May 2018, 1:13 PM edit delete
Morgenstern
Before you forget--

you use the empty bottle from your disguise potion to scoop up some of the water. You now have foul water.

You cast Identify on yourself to see if it does anything. It does not--it seems limited to objects.

You cast Identify on your remaining disguise potions.

They are, in fact, disguise potions. It seems that when the weird alchemist said "the disguise is always the same," she meant it's always a gender swapped version of yourself. Using Valley to cover yourself from the fairies a bit, you uhhh... check. Y'know. In your pants.

...

Yup. You're a young woman now, at least for 24 hours.

As eager as you are to give your new, temporary vagina a test drive, you remember that you have other issues to attend to first.

You ask the fairies if they're aware of the mushroom monsters, or if they're responsible.

"Probably," one of the fairies says.

"Yeah, we were pretty pissed about the underwear thing."

"It miiight have affected the water? A teeny bit?"

Valley gives a quizzical look. "Are you guys, like... STILL pissed?"

"Ehhh," replies a fairy.

"A little," says another.

"At least now we know someone's trying to catch the thief."

"We couldn't really do much ourselves."

"Hard to catch a runner when you're fairies."

"Our little wings would get tired!"

You slyly proposition to help ease the fairies' stress even more. ...If you know what I mean. Nudge nudge. Eyebrow waggle.

"How would that even work?," a fairy asks.

"For realsies," adds another. "You're... big, and a lady now."

"You'd need to be smaller."

"Or one of us would need to be bigger."

"If you were a guy, we could at least give you... I dunno, a really awful handy."

"We're not going up in your vajeen, no matter how many thieves you catch."


"Well," Lagrand begins, trying to restrain his grin, "I suppose the best we can do for now is hope this is sufficient. Now that the fairies' rage isn't consuming them, perhaps the water of the woods will return to normal."

You ask Lagrand about the door, vis a vis the spider situation. "Oh, there was a switch," he replies. "I made certain to shut the door behind us. I'm sure the fairies will take care of it on our way out."

Which leaves the real question of... what to do next.


image


Or maybe who and where.

Comments:

1977 6th May 2018, 2:02 PM edit delete reply
Can we ask Lagrand about Archmage Neid? He seems to know a lot regarding all things magic.

Since we're a woman now we could test this body with Lagrand and Inzo to see if we're comfortable with going to the goblintribe ourselves.

Tell the fairies the potion lasts only 24 hours and you will come back ;)

Ask the alchemist next time we see her about potions that can either grow or shrink people.
Tech 6th May 2018, 2:15 PM edit delete reply
I see this and raise you banging Valley too.
Tech 6th May 2018, 2:15 PM edit delete reply
Reinforce Val's new sword.
Jex 7th May 2018, 9:09 PM edit delete reply
Yeah reinforce the stone zwei
Cloud 6th May 2018, 3:11 PM edit delete reply
Ask Lagrand to join us.
Cloud 6th May 2018, 3:11 PM edit delete reply
And then thank the team for protecting you
Twyll 6th May 2018, 3:14 PM edit delete reply
To be fair, fairies, clitoral stimulation *is* a thing. Nobody has to enter anyone's vageen here :P
Guest 6th May 2018, 4:03 PM edit delete reply
But what would the fairies get out of it? They're so small they might break if we tried to pleasure them.
Twyll 6th May 2018, 5:46 PM edit delete reply
Hmmm. I guess our fingers would be kinda like pillows to them, it would be like humping a pillow that humps back...
Szled 6th May 2018, 5:15 PM edit delete reply
Go and uave three some with the king slime since she can grow any bodypart she wants and only the insides of her are more toxic than a kid on CS:GO, not her skin I guess?
Iago 6th May 2018, 6:13 PM edit delete reply
At what point do we wonder whether there's really two siblings in the alchemist's shop, or just one person with potions ?

This a rare opportunity, so yeah, let's see if we can get some of our companions to help test out that body of ours - a certain witch-boy did seem impressed with at least some asspect of it.


Rather than one woman facing an impossible task, maybe a team effort could satisfy the gobs. Check with Inzo. Would make recruitment easier.

Also Identify that "water", just in case.
And would that work on all those shrooms we got ? Either way, Lagrand seems to know his plants, he should know if there's any way to use them - magically, alchemically or otherwise.
Cloud 6th May 2018, 9:30 PM edit delete reply
I thought a group effort had been denied already, but I could be wrong. +1 to identify though