Comic 57 - Drink a disguise potion

5th May 2018, 7:57 PM in Humble Beginnings at Humblestart
Average Rating: 5 (2 votes) Rate this comic
Drink a disguise potion
<<First Latest>>

Author Notes:

Morgenstern 5th May 2018, 7:57 PM edit delete
Morgenstern
You pull out a disguise potion. You declare that you will demonstrate its power--and that the materials to make potions like this one have been stolen in mass quantities, allowing other people to do exactly this.

You take a small sip of the potion, hoping to get a shorter duration.

...But you don't feel anything.

You fear that it may not work at all if you don't drink the entire thing. Thus, you down the rest of the potion.

You immediately feel a burning, tingling sort of energy running through you. You feel a certain strangeness, a tightening in your clothes...

and then nothing.

You look at your hands, but they don't seem that different. ...Softer, maybe? Your skin tone hasn't changed any, at least.

It's not until you feel the slight draft on your stomach that you look down... and realize that you now have breasts.

"Ye gods," Lagrand remarks, "the hips, though."

You reach down to confirm--and indeed, your ass now seems to fill out your pants substantially better.

It seems as though the potion has turned you into a woman.


image


"THAT'S what a disguise potion does?," Valley says as she throws a glance back toward you. "Nast, like, totally looks the same! Just... with like, tits or whatever."

"Is cow blind?," Inzo asks. "Nast look like different person now! Nast has boobies!"

The fairies are given pause. "You... did change. A lot. Hmm."

"That doesn't mean he's not the thief!," a fairy spouts off from inside the swarm.

"It means ANYONE could have been the thief!," replies a different fairy.

The consistency of the giant fairy form starts to waver as the fairies begin to argue among each other. You feel a little rounder in places, but otherwise, you don't feel all that different. ...But it does mean the fairies no longer agree that you're the panty pilferer, so at least there's that.

While the fairies argue, Valley shakes her head. "I'm just, like... not sure this'll work on the guards and stuff? You still look like Nast, just... girl Nast."

"Inzo not see problem," states Inzo. "Inzo not even recognize Nast now."

"Even with the world at large being aware such potions exist," Lagrand begins, "men and women are oft viewed in different lights, and subtle differences can go a long way to obscuring your identity. I think you may be surprised how well a potion like this could work." Lagrand lets a smirk inch across his face. "...People may not get as far as comparing the face, anyway."

The fairies finally calm down, and the giant fairy form stabilizes. "We have decided not to try and kill you. You might not be the thief after all."

"We're, like, trying to CATCH the thief," Valley replies. "Until we get the real bad guy, Nast'll totally keep running into junk like this."

"We understand full well that you're upset," Lagrand adds. "But we can assure you, justice will be done. You are not the only ones that have been wronged by that fiend. The true villain will be caught."

"Inzo still very confused," mumbles the goblin.

The fairies, in unison as one giant fairy, give a long sigh. "Fiiine."

Comments:

mordred 5th May 2018, 8:39 PM edit delete reply
Welp while we are female bang the witch and the goblin mechanic. Maybe play with ourself. When we switch back bang the fairies. 3-4 spells right there. Potion #2 should be used to offer ourself to the chief.
Tech 6th May 2018, 12:00 AM edit delete reply
+1 to everything except us being the one to fuck 100 goblins
Tech 6th May 2018, 12:05 AM edit delete reply
PS bang Valley while switched.
Zeraligator 6th May 2018, 4:10 AM edit delete reply
Not the gobs, the rest is fine.
Lily due 5th May 2018, 9:47 PM edit delete reply
We should identify the disguise potion just in case the alchemists gave us a different potion, like a gender swap potion or something just in case this is going to be semi permanent
Zeraligator 6th May 2018, 8:19 AM edit delete reply
+1
Krylo 5th May 2018, 10:48 PM edit delete reply
Turn on the Je Nai Se Quois and try flirting with the faeries now that they aren't trying to kill us. Gotta get some inspiration going to get more spells. Plus it might soothe their rage.
Szled 6th May 2018, 2:34 AM edit delete reply
It's always on,as it is a passive effect, it is even stated in the party tab that it is always on
xenonni 5th May 2018, 11:24 PM edit delete reply
How does one fuck a giant fairy made of smaller faries? Something tells me this one's off the table.

Speaking of, it might be best to get out of here quickly before the faries change their minds. Might also be worthwhile to quickly inquire about the mushroom monsters and if the fairies are aware or have anything to do with it.
Wolfe 6th May 2018, 12:36 AM edit delete reply
Screw that. +1 to banging the faries
Cloud 5th May 2018, 11:29 PM edit delete reply
Well. Darn. I guess banging Lagrand is still an option but I’m somewhat less inthusiastic about it. I’d like to see us get with Valley before a switch back is made.
Cloud 5th May 2018, 11:37 PM edit delete reply
Oh.
Shit.
Valley and Inzo are here.
That means the door standing between the fairies and the spider has been knocked down.
Probably best to berricade the enterance somehow.

I still say we take that empty bottle that we just drank from and fill it with vile water. I’m sure someone will find it valuable.

My mind is all over the place, but-
We reinforced vines... which are plants...
Could we theoretically reinforce Lagrand’s bramble hands...?
Mochi 5th May 2018, 11:47 PM edit delete reply
Mochi
lagrand probably found the lever to open the door. also, his bramble hands would likely still count as being him, and therefore are still person not thing so reinforce would likely still not work.
Tech 6th May 2018, 12:03 AM edit delete reply
People are quick to forget that plants are living organisms until they're A) compost or B) wooden items. I doubt it would work on a regular tree let alone Laggy.
Cloud 6th May 2018, 3:07 PM edit delete reply
So we could technically reinforce a corpse, then...?
Guost 6th May 2018, 12:28 AM edit delete reply
Before we do anything(or anyone) as we are now, we should check the contents of our pants. We technically don't yet have confirmation the "girl Nast" is all girl.
Portal In Time 6th May 2018, 1:52 AM edit delete reply
Portal In Time
Dang, Lagrand's not gay? He might be Bi, but still.. Feels like I'm being cheated out of The Gays I was promised back at page one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And... We might have a solution to the goblin problem, after all.

So that's a (kinda gross) solution.
Portal In Time 6th May 2018, 2:13 AM edit delete reply
Portal In Time
Oh, and hit ourselves up with an Identify spell, and see if it can't show us status effects.
Mochi 6th May 2018, 9:11 AM edit delete reply
Mochi
oh don't worry, i'm pretty sure lagrand wanted to jump nast's bones before he had boobs :P he was laying it on pretty thick back there...
1977 6th May 2018, 1:54 AM edit delete reply
Does that mean the real Pantythief is a woman?
TerraNova 6th May 2018, 5:59 AM edit delete reply
Do we have an evil twin sister?