Comic 5 - Declare your innocence

16th Apr 2018, 3:31 PM in Humble Beginnings at Humblestart
Average Rating: 5 (1 votes) Rate this comic
Declare your innocence
<<First Latest>>

Author Notes:

Morgenstern 16th Apr 2018, 3:31 PM edit delete
Morgenstern
You tell the guard that you have been falsely accused of being the notorious panty thief.


"Wait, FOR REAL?!"

She presses more of her weight into the bars. The metal groans, the place where the bars meet the ceiling straining. Your cell looks cheaply made, and the guard is almost busting through on accident.

"You're like... some kind of super pervert then." She has a grin across her face, but you can't really gauge what it means.

You insist, again, that you were falsely accused. You've done no underwear theft whatsoever, and are completely innocent.

She leans back. She nods, and squints.

"A liiikely story... but I'm not falling for it again. People lie about not doing crimes all the time. You could just be trying to trick me, Mister. Besides..."

She rolls her eyes a little, shrugging her big shoulders. "I don't have a key to the cell, so even if you are innocent I don't have a way to get you out. Sorry, guy."

Comments:

Twyll 16th Apr 2018, 4:26 PM edit delete reply
Hey, just because we're not THE panty thief doesn't mean we're not still a pervert! If she wants us to be, of course.

...We could prove it, you know... If she'd just lean in for a little kiss~? A quick grope or two, if that's the kind of pervert she prefers~?

(Hopefully if we can get her to lean in enough, she'll break the cell open accidentally!)
Mochi 16th Apr 2018, 4:26 PM edit delete reply
Mochi
keep turning up the charm. you are innocent. she seems like a sweet lady and she wouldn't want the palace to execute an innocent man, would she? i guess an alternative would be to cop to being the bandit after all, but i don't know if that would work. uh... regardless, i bet she wouldn't need a key to bust this cell open. it was creaking from her weight alone, after all... and besides, a prison break would make her job a lot more interesting.
Inumo 16th Apr 2018, 7:31 PM edit delete reply
Tell her it's okay, we figured it was a long shot that we could get out of here, but man, it's just so -boring- in here, is there anything we can do her with-- we mean do with her? *wink* We deserve to be entertaining in our final hours, no?
Omedus 16th Apr 2018, 9:30 PM edit delete reply
Let us prove her right than! Strip down (except for our face obscuring hood) for her ravishing eyes and beckon her forward with our body of desire. Let her destroy hell and high-water for a taste of us!