Comic 105 - Reinforce rods

30th May 2018, 2:32 PM in High Roads, Low Roads, Threeroads
Average Rating: 5 (2 votes) Rate this comic
Reinforce rods
<<First Latest>>

Author Notes:

Morgenstern 30th May 2018, 2:32 PM edit delete
Morgenstern
You cast Reinforce on your fishing rod, and on the kuo-toa's. You thank them as... much as you can, without really speaking the same language that well.

You also point out--a little jokingly, but a little suggestively--that Inzo has started using Ranse's name.

Ranse looks at Inzo, who has a hint of hopefulness in his expression.

Ranse gives a very big sigh. "D-dammit. I'm... just. Horny enough. I think. Alright."

She glances around somewhat deliberately, as if making sure no one else is around to hear this. She locks eyes sternly with Inzo. "H-here's... thedeal. B-butt stuff. Tonightonly. W-we're... not dating, I'm not... agreeing to be your queen, or.... a-anything else. Just... y-you get tonight."

Inzo, who is normally a bastion of gobby confidence, looks somewhere between shocked, stunned, and a little frightened. After some pause--though it seems less like hesitance, and more like he's checking to see if he's dreaming--he gives a few rapid nods. "Inzo agrees to these terms."

Ranse breaks her gaze, and takes a deep breath. "And... I'm. P-probably. Going to be looking. At Nast. During. N-nothing... against you. Just... if we're. Gonna get weird. I wanna get... weird. And ifyoubragaboutthisIwilllightyouonfire."

"Deal," Inzo reaffirms more hastily.

Ranse turns to you, though she's looking everywhere else. "Let's... g-go. Camp. Before I rethink this."

Well, alrighty then.


You head north of the beach a bit, and set up your tent.

Ranse is almost straight to business, and Inzo doesn't disagree in the slightest. She tosses him a bottle of the same oil she gave you and Lagrand, and begins to tug her panties down from under her skirt. Inzo drops his pants and starts to oil up his cock; Ranse tosses her underwear to you, a vague tease of a smirk slipping across her lips as she removes her jacket.

She lays down on her stomach, pushing up on her knees to hike her round ass toward the air. You sit down across from her and, as she suggested... she makes eye contact with you. Directly. Staring straight into your eyes as Inzo nervously approaches, takes a handful of either plump cheek... and with a low groan, plunges his dick into her ass.

A small grunt escapes Ranse's throat. Her eyes widen, fingertips subtly digging at the tent floor. "He's. ...Bigger. Than I expected." An almost mischievous smile builds across her face.

Inzo, perhaps still fearing that this opportunity could somehow slip through his fingers, doesn't waste much time. He starts to buck, pumping his hips, gasping and grunting as he works his dick in and out of Ranse's ass. He gropes at her round rear, squeezing at her pale, supple flesh.

Ranse stares at you the entire time, maintaining a very inappropriate grin. She's surprisingly quiet, even while getting plowed in the ass--the occasional low groan or audible breath forcing its way from her mouth, but for the most part, she just contentedly lays there and lets Inzo fuck her rear.


image


You eventually start pulling your own pants down. You've... been slightly curious if masturbating as a woman may provide you with any insight; now seems like a decent opportunity to try it. You sit back, spreading your legs, sneaking a hand between your thighs. As you start to play with yourself, the devilish smile on Ranse's face heightens. Just a little.

You're not very familiar with yourself as a woman... but it also doesn't matter all that much. You still feel incredibly sensitive--each time you plunge your fingers into yourself, you feel it in the rest of your body. When your thumb brushes across your swollen clitoris, your mind just... shuts down for a second.

Your light exploration and experimenting with your female body quickly devolves into you furiously finger fucking yourself. You're pretty sure Inzo's watching you WHILE he's eagerly stuffing his cock between Ranse's thick ass cheeks, but you can't even start to process it.

You're only snapped out of it by a slightly higher pitch from Inzo.

"Inzo... is...!"

"D-do it," Ranse blurts out. "Cuminmyass."

Even if he didn't announce it, you can see it. He gives one hard, desperate thrust... and then a smaller one, almost more of a shudder, like an aftershock. His hands grip tighter to Ranse, squeezing at her for support, the goblin moaning out loud as he blows his load in her backside.

Ranse's jaw drops, mouth agape. She claws at the tent floor. She squirms, ever so slightly, her leather boots kicking subtly. Her pupils roll just a little more skyward. She breathes in sharply, fighting back the urge to moan as she feels hot cum erupt into her ass.

Inzo takes a second to compose himself, and catch his breath a bit...

and then goes right back into it, picking right up where he left off, thrusting hard into Ranse's ass.

Ranse actually breaks her gaze, hazarding a glance over one shoulder. "R-really?"

"Inzo... was told... he has tonight!," Inzo utters through clenched teeth. He doesn't even slow down, taking a firm hold of Ranse's hips and bucking with authority. "Inzo is not wasting shot!"

Ranse turns her attention back to you. She looks surprised, maybe the most you've seen her, but she doesn't argue--in fact, she starts to pick the pace up. Rather than just laying there and letting Inzo do all the work, she pushes more firmly on her knees, rocking her body into the rhythm of his thrusts. Her ass bounces off his lap as she moves back and forth, her motions taking Inzo deeper, harder, with every thrust. Though her breasts aren't as big as Valley's, or Justice's, they're not exactly small--her tits shake hard beneath her form fitting shirt.

It brings her to vocalize more, even if it's just panting, gasping, the sounds of Ranse exerting herself. You quickly pick up where you left off, as well--burying two fingers in yourself, plunging your digits in at different speeds and different angles to learn what hits you hardest.

You feel it building this time, though your orgasm still hits you very quickly--it's not a surprise, but nothing you do manages to delay or slow it. Your muscles tighten, your back arching, a very unflattering moan bursting from your mouth. You almost tumble backward as you jerk and squirm; it feels like you're cumming forever, your insides tightening and releasing around your fingers.

"He's... about to... cumagain," Ranse manages out. "I can... feel it, he's--AH!" A moan--a genuine one, an off guard one--pushes past her lips. Inzo again buries himself with a newfound force... and blows a second load in Ranse's ass. Her eyes flutter, Ranse giving a sigh of relief as she stops bucking and thrusting... and just collapses, back onto her stomach.

Inzo collapses, as well, sprawled atop Ranse's round ass and partly exposed lower back.

All three of you have to take a moment to catch your respective breaths. ...And it slowly dawns on you that you are not being struck with inspiration, despite having brought yourself to orgasm. It's a little disappointing, though you knew it was a distinct possibility.


The first to recover some semblance of their energy is Inzo.

...And he starts humping Ranse's ass again.


"N-No... f-fucking, way," is all Ranse can manage. She seems to have worn herself out, not able to offer much in return--and Inzo's not much better off, still mostly laying on top of her back and thrusting down, not working his dick with near the enthusiasm he had originally. ...But damn if he's not trying, determined to fuck Ranse's ass until he's empty.

Ranse still looks more... amused, than anything else. Her slight smile returns as she stares into your eyes. "Th-this... has to be. It. Why," she speaks as well as she can, in between quiet grunts, each rough thrust into her ass dragging another soft noise from her. "It's... so hard, to find someone. F-for the... the tribe. If... if they can... all do this..."

Inzo's third run doesn't last half as long as the first two. He groans loud, a relieved sort of noise, as he stuffs his dick in deep... and fires whatever seed he has left straight into Ranse's asshole.

Inzo collapses once again. You wait for him to mount a comeback and go for fourthsies, but...

"Inzo... is done," he mumbles sleepily.

The goblin has been soundly defeated, after cumming in Ranse's ass three times total.

You look at Ranse, your own pants still around one of your ankles; you offer to scoot closer, if she wants to taste the difference between male and female mage.

Ranse bites lightly at her lower lip, restraining a smirk. She manages to keep it down, answering a little wearily. "I... d-don't. Know if I've... got the energy for it. Tonight." The smirk breaks through, creeping across her black painted lips. "I'd... rather just wait. F-for you... to have a dick again. Anyway. Women are... fine. I just..."

She tilts her head a bit, glancing aside almost wistfully. "...Semen."

Now that you think about it--and you can actually think again--Ranse wasn't even fingering herself during all that. Is... she planning to get off...?

"N-not... yet," she replies. She nibbles at her lower lip a bit more. "I'm... going. To wait. Stay... horny. Be... nasty. All f-fucking day. And just... go crazy. WhenIfinallydo. Get off." Now that she's not having her ass humped, she avoids eye contact--but she does risk it for a brief glance. "K-Keep... those panties. I'm not... wearing them. Tomorrow."

Clearly, Ranse is on some next level sexual adventure above your paygrade. Reminded of what you DO know about Ranse, you finally ask in earnest about the disguise potions--why WAS she keeping some in her private stock?

"It's... j-just," she takes a breath. "Idon'tknow. Fun. To have... a dick. Sometimes. Different."

This is fair. Having now experienced boobs and a vagina, you can see the appeal of mixing it up once in a while. You also ask about her books. ...The tentacle ones.

Ranse gives a small sigh, letting her face hit the floor. "I have... m-my personal. Writing. With me. Th... th-the books Iusedtoread we'd, have to go back to Humblestart for."

Realizing that Inzo's not offering his valuable insight on any of this, you look in his general direction. He has, in fact, fallen asleep on top of Ranse's butt.

Not long after, you and Ranse go to sleep, as well. You... think it was sometime around noon when you drank your disguise potion... and each potion lasts 24 hours. By the time you make it back to town tomorrow, you'll probably be male again.

What will you do the following morning?

Comments:

ZincFingers 30th May 2018, 4:36 PM edit delete reply
ZincFingers
So... this gives an idea for a long term goal... not only will we prove our innocence, and catch the real thief, we will EARN the princesses panties.

As for what to do tomorrow:
Check how Inzo is going with the shield.
Return to town and sell off our junk items.
check up on the rest of the party.
Then figure out what to do from there.
V.V.V. 30th May 2018, 4:53 PM edit delete reply
+1. And look for tunnels!
1977 30th May 2018, 4:58 PM edit delete reply
+1 With the addition that we should change into the peasant attire before entering the town again.
Anonymous 30th May 2018, 4:54 PM edit delete reply
Check out the cave on the beach! Ask someone on the dock first, make sure the tide is going OUT, not in, then see if you can find some loot. Afterwards, head back to town and smash your way into the thieves' tunnels by deinforcing the ground somewhere you won't be seen. See if that can get you into the entertainers' guild, so you can find someone for the goblins and add sweet to the party.
1977 30th May 2018, 5:04 PM edit delete reply
How do we become a member of the E-Guild by breaking in?
We must earn our entry into the guild to be able to recruit them for the goblins.
I don't see sneaking through the tunnels in the building helping us with that.
Barswanian 30th May 2018, 4:56 PM edit delete reply
Cloak/scarf disguise to go back into town.

Get that chest looked at asap, away from thieves guild. It might help a lot. :)
Barswanian 30th May 2018, 4:58 PM edit delete reply
Also, switch party; give Inzo and Ranse a break to explore/work on things with Lagrand.
Invite Justice and Valley back, check on how their day went.
Guest 30th May 2018, 5:37 PM edit delete reply
+1
Green Visitor 30th May 2018, 7:05 PM edit delete reply
-If- Ranse is willing to show some of her fiction to the entertainments guild for entrance, that should be our plan tomorrow.

As the guard said:
"Right now, we're only takin' on entertainers o' that flavor [sexual] if they're unique. Y'know... real niche fetishy types."

If we visit town anyway, (in disguise!), we should visit the enchantment shop mentioned by Mel.
Twelveseal 30th May 2018, 8:31 PM edit delete reply
+1 this sounds like a viable option. Maybe even put on a demonstration using Brambling Hand if we have to, reenacting one of her scenes.

Also, it might get Ranse published XD
G. Sansa 30th May 2018, 9:59 PM edit delete reply
I still say we should recruit Slimey for this demo. Ranse isn't into Lagrand. We could sell our stuff and switch parties at Humblestart. We'd be safer from Mel's plots in the meantime too.
Lavitz 30th May 2018, 9:08 PM edit delete reply
+1
Magister Dicks it 30th May 2018, 8:22 PM edit delete reply
I wonder if the title was also refering to the hot scene in the tent :p
Placeholder 30th May 2018, 8:34 PM edit delete reply
Put on Ranse's panties and sleep in nothing else. Bend over a lot and keep an eye on Inzo tomorrow morning to see if that will prompt him to "inspire" us while we're still a girl. Plus it'll probably add to Ranse's horniness which will be fun.

Switch out Inzo for Valley, see how she got along with her nipple piercing.

At some point we should take Inzo to meet Sweet.
Guest 30th May 2018, 9:20 PM edit delete reply
+1 tease ranse with her own panties. Also should not walk around town with those in pocket thats asking for disaster.
Guest 30th May 2018, 8:48 PM edit delete reply
Wait til you have a dick again, then send Inzo off to explore and plow Ranse while you've got time alone. I mean she has yet to ride you, and you could prob manage a bj after the fact.
Antarean 30th May 2018, 9:08 PM edit delete reply
As nice as that gift from Ranse is, we should probably *not* walk around with those panties in our pocket. You know, just because there's someone who looks just like us who's been pilfering them.

Although, this would be a good opportunity to see if they offer any bonuses to spell casting. Help determine *why* they're being taken, or at least eliminate one of the possibilities.
Fireopal 30th May 2018, 11:36 PM edit delete reply
I do like the idea of legitimately collecting panties freely given to us. It's seems...righteous...in a way.
Corwin of Amber 30th May 2018, 11:11 PM edit delete reply
It's possible the cave connects to the tunnels. The thieves guild would have a benefit in moving goods into and out of the city this way. With the thieves guild hoarding disguise potions it's possible their leader is the panty thief or they might be a guild member. We should task Lagrand into researching magical uses for the panties that have been stolen, perhaps some form of control or panty golem [lol]. maybe see if Inzo can build a cart or wagon for the chicken if we plan to get one still. it would go towards moving more than 1 person and help haul loot. When we get with Justice we should have here talk dirty to us in tongues while we fornicate, perhaps that might inspire [or just be fun]. We also might want to talk to our parents, since we have a 'twin' running around, adoption or?
Corwin of Amber 30th May 2018, 11:11 PM edit delete reply
It's possible the cave connects to the tunnels. The thieves guild would have a benefit in moving goods into and out of the city this way. With the thieves guild hoarding disguise potions it's possible their leader is the panty thief or they might be a guild member. We should task Lagrand into researching magical uses for the panties that have been stolen, perhaps some form of control or panty golem [lol]. maybe see if Inzo can build a cart or wagon for the chicken if we plan to get one still. it would go towards moving more than 1 person and help haul loot. When we get with Justice we should have here talk dirty to us in tongues while we fornicate, perhaps that might inspire [or just be fun]. We also might want to talk to our parents, since we have a 'twin' running around, adoption or?
1977 31st May 2018, 12:52 AM edit delete reply
We already discussed such things with Lagrand, he is not sure why they got stolen either.
http://nast.thecomicseries.com/comics/60/